Friday 28 March 2014

Incipiamus

I know, I know, it's been awhile! But here I am, finally posting, so yay for that. What reminded me that I needed to post? Well, my desk is currently covered in Latin.




It is about 2 1/2 weeks until the Latin exam! That means the prep and studying has started. Right now I'm going through my notes and making sure I have everything, and copying info from my notebook to the binder (aka The Massive Holder of Important Stuffs). I've also evaluating the battle damage to my copy of Wheelock and doing some mending.


Where's Red Green when you need him?

I'm also in the midst of trying to print off all of the handouts that turned up in my Brock mailbox this afternoon:



Of course, printer ran out of ink halfway through printing :/

Last item of preparation is downloading legally obtaining season 3 of Game of Thrones. No, I have not seen the Red Wedding yet. Yes, I know what happens, I couldn't take it anymore and googled it. Now I need to watch it in preparation of season 4 (binge-watching!). Just keep in mind that sentences like "Nihil scis, Ioannes Nix" may appear somewhere on the exam.





No comments:

Post a Comment